2022 Dates & Rates
|Session 1||Ent 4th - 9th grades||Mon, June 20 - Thu, July 14||$5075||25 days|
|Noar Aleph||Ent 2nd - 7th grades||Mon, June 20 - Sun, Jul 3||$2850||14 days|
|Session 2||Ent 4th - 9th grades||Mon, July 18 - Thu, August 11||$5075||25 days|
|Noar Bet||Ent 2nd - 5th grades||Mon, July 18 - Sun, July 31||$2850||14 days|
Register for Session 1 and Session 2 and receive $800 off tuition.
Tuition includes: All camp Day trips (if possible), Kosher Kitchen (all meals and snacks), Laundry, Medical Staff on site 24/7 and COVID-19 expenses, T-shirt, Transportation to and from Chicago area, Yearbook
Prior to processing registration for a Camp Young Judaea Midwest program, accounts are reviewed for outstanding balances. Registration cannot be processed until past-due balances are reconciled or a payment plan is put into place. *To be eligible for the early bird discounts, you must be 100% paid up from previous seasons.
- Cancellations prior to April 1, 2022: Everything is refundable except for the one time credit card convenience charges per child + $100 Administrative Fee.
- Cancellations between April 1 and April 30th, 2022: Everything is refundable except the deposit + credit card convenience charges per child + $100 Administrative Fee.
- Cancellations that occur after May 1, 2022 and before the program start will be assessed half of the camp fee + $100 Administrative Fee.
- Once the camp program begins, no refunds will be granted for cancellations.
If we cancel the camp session (due to Covid-19 or any other reason), all fees will be fully refundable.
A $300 deposit per session/per campers is required upon enrollment for families that have selected “Applying for Financial Aid”
All campers registered during the Early Early Bird window (up until October 15, 2021), will receive 2021 Summer Tuition Pricing plus an exclusive swag item.
Full session campers registered between October 16 – October 31, 2021, will receive a $100 tuition discount plus an exclusive swag item. Full session campers registered between November 1 – December 1, 2021 will receive a $50 discount.
*Noar Session families that register between October 16 – October 31, 2021 will receive a $50 tuition discount. Noar families that register between November 1 – December 1, will receive $25 off tuition.
Are you currently in 11th grade and interested in being a Jewish leader? The Kadima (Counselors in Training) Program at CYJ Midwest allows participants to enjoy a summer at camp while learning new skills to help you develop as Jewish leaders in and out of the camp environment and to leave a lasting impact on campers and staff alike. Learn more by clicking here.
Families registering online have four payment options:
- Pay in full at time of registration. By paying in full, you will receive 2% off the cost of tuition.
- Pay in three equal installments – December 1, February 1, and April 1
-If you register after December 1 or February 1, your first payment will be the following Monday after registration is completed. By selecting three equal payments, you understand that your total payments will be completed on April 1, 2022.
- Pay in equal monthly installments from the Monday following your registration, then the first of the month, with the final payment on April 1, 2022.
- If applying for scholarship assistance, pay $300 per month, starting the following Monday after you registered, and then the 1st of the month until the camp scholarship is awarded. Once the award is applied to the camp balance, the remaining balance will be paid in equal monthly installments on the first of the month, with the final payment on May 1, 2022. *To be eligible for scholarship, a $300 payment plan must be in place.
Payments after the deposit can be made by credit card, debit card, check or eCheck.
For your convenience, CYJ Midwest accepts cash, checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and eCheck. eCheck is the preferred method of payment. Families who choose to use a credit card will be charged a ONE TIME $100 processing fee per camper.
Registrations are not complete until deposits are made. Prior to processing registrations, accounts are reviewed for outstanding balances. Registration cannot be processed until past-due balances are reconciled.
Camp Young Judaea Midwest reserves the right to cancel the enrollment, without providing a refund of fees, of an individual who violates the standards of behavior as described in our CYJ Community Brit (Camper Contract), or is determined by the staff to be a danger to themselves or other persons at Camp.
Any current camper who refers a first-time camper (not a sibling and must be a new family to CYJ) who attends CYJ 2021 will receive a $150 tuition credit. There is no limit on the number of tuition credits a camper may receive. This fee is not valid for cash and may not be used toward your deposit. The referring camper must attend camp to get the tuition credit. If the referred camper cancels, the credit will be removed. Please email the names of campers you have referred to Kevin at email@example.com. Those families must indicate that you referred them when they register.
A $100 discount will be applied to a family’s account for each additional child registered after the first camper.
Families applying for scholarship assistance provide a deposit of $300 at the time of registration.
Families are required to have a payment plan set up with CYJ for the application to be finalized and for a tuition assistance application to be accepted. For policies regarding the tuition assistance process, please click here. The application process will close on February 14.
If scholarship assistance is not awarded or declined and your child will not attend CYJ, then the deposit is refundable less a $100 Administrative Fee + the credit card fee per child if you did not use ECheck.
Camp Young Judaea Midwest strives to provide an unparalleled camp experience for your children. For this to happen, we require families to provide us with medical data, health history and information that we may use to ensure your campers have a wonderful time during their session. We require camper forms to be completed by May 6, 2022. After this date, with the exception of the Physical Examination form, you will be assessed a $50 late fee per camper.