2023 Dates & Rates
|Session||Open To||Dates||Rates||Discount until Dec 6||Length|
|Session 1||Ent 2nd - 9th grades||Mon, June 19 - Thu, July 13||$5585||25 days|
|Noar Aleph||Ent 4th - 7th grades||Mon, June 19 - Sun, Jul 2||$3130||$175||14 days|
|Session 2||Ent 2nd - 9th grades||Mon, July 17 - Thu, August 10||$5585||25 days|
|Noar Bet||Ent 4th - 5th grades||Mon, July 17 - Sun, July 30||$3130||$175||14 days|
Register for Session 1 and Session 2 and receive $800 off tuition.
|MIT -> Gesher||Ent 12th grades||Mon, June 12 - Fri, July 5||24 days|
|MIT||Ent 12th grades||Mon, June 12 - Fri, Aug 11||61 days|
See the drop down below for more information on the MIT Program
Tuition includes: All camp day trips (if possible), kosher kitchen (all meals and snacks), laundry, medical Staff on site 24/7 and covid expenses, t-shirt, transportation to and from Chicago area.
Prior to processing registration for a Camp Young Judaea Midwest program, accounts are reviewed for outstanding balances. Registration cannot be processed until past-due balances are reconciled or a payment plan is put into place.
- Cancellations prior to April 3, 2023: Everything is refundable except for the credit card transaction fees incurred.
- Cancellations between April 4 and April 30th, 2023: Everything is refundable except the deposits + credit card transaction fees incurred.
- Cancellations that occur after May 1, 2023 and before the program start will be assessed half of the camp fee, with case by case exceptions.
- Once the camp program begins, no refunds will be granted for cancellations.
If we cancel the camp session (due to Covid-19 or any other reason), all fees will be fully refundable minus any credit card transaction fees incurred.
A $350 deposit per session/per campers is required upon enrollment for families that have selected “Applying for Financial Aid”.
Noar Campers in entering 2nd and 3rd grades will be eligible for an extension to full sessions:
1. Parents can decide in advance if their child will have the option to extend
2. After the first week of camp, a community care professional will connect with the child and parent to make sure that an extension is suitable for the respective camper.
3. There will be financial aid options available for the extension to offset the cost (if need be)
Our Madrichim in Training (MIT) program is available to entering 12th graders. Participants will explore activities designed just for them and never solely be responsible for other children. At the same time, they’ll get a hearty introduction to the life of being a counselor, apprenticing with seasoned pros to see what the madrich/a life is all about!
We are pleased to offer an automatic 18% discount to active duty US Military families. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Families registering online have four payment options:
- Pay in full at time of registration (includes a 2% discount).
- Pay in three equal installments – December 1, February 1, and April 3.
-If you register after December 1 or February 1, your first payment will be the following Monday after registration is completed. By selecting three equal payments, you understand that your total payments will be completed on April 3, 2023.
- Pay in equal monthly installments the first of the month, with the final payment on April 3, 2023.
- If applying for scholarship assistance, pay $350 per month per child until the camp scholarship is awarded. Once the award is applied to the camp balance, the payment plan agreed upon previously will be changed automatically to equal monthly installments on the first of the month, with the final payment on Jun 1, 2023. *To be eligible for scholarship, a $350 payment plan per child/per session must be in place.
All outstanding payments must be settled prior to a respective session start date to be eligible to enter Camp Young Judaea Midwest.
*Please note that by completing this application, you are giving Camp Young Judaea Midwest permission to charge the credit card or eCheck on file for the balance on your account on April 3, 2023 (June 1 for Financial Aid). Please contact Camp Young Judaea Midwest (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to discuss an alternative payment plan that ends on or before June 1, 2023.
After May 31, 2023, all payment plans are void and camp tuition must be paid in full on June 1, 2023.
For your convenience, Camp Young Judaea Midwest accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and eCheck. eCheck is the preferred method of payment. All credit card payments will incur a 2.5% credit card fee per transaction. Registration cannot be processed until past-due balances are reconciled.
Deposits can be paid by Credit Card, Debit Card or eCheck when completing the application. Deposits are required to hold your space.
Credit card fees are not refundable.
Any current camper who refers a first-time camper (not a sibling and must be a new family to CYJ) who attends CYJ 2023 will receive a $150 tuition credit. There is no limit on the number of tuition credits a camper may receive. This fee is not valid for cash and may not be used toward your deposit. The referring camper must attend camp to get the tuition credit. If the referred camper cancels, the credit will be removed. Please email the names of campers you have referred to Kevin at email@example.com. Those families must indicate that you referred them when they register.
A $100 discount will be applied to a family’s account for each additional child registered after the first camper.
The 2023 scholarship application is now open. Apply Now!
Families applying for scholarship assistance must provide a per child deposit of $350 at the time of registration and agree to the payment plan.
Families are required to have a $350 per child payment plan set up with CYJ for the application to be finalized and for a tuition assistance application to be accepted. For policies regarding the tuition assistance process, please click here.
If scholarship assistance is not awarded or declined and your child will not attend CYJ, then everything is refundable less the FACTS fee and credit card fees if you did not use eCheck.
Camp Young Judaea Midwest strives to provide an unparalleled camp experience for your children. For this to happen, we require families to provide us with medical data, health history and information that we may use to ensure your campers have a wonderful time during their session. We require camper forms to be completed by May 5, 2023. After this date, with the exception of the Physical Examination form, you will be assessed a $50 late fee per camper.
Camp Young Judaea Midwest reserves the right to cancel the enrollment, without providing a refund of fees, of an individual who violates the standards of behavior as described in our CYJ Community Brit (Camper Contract), or is determined by the staff to be a danger to themselves or other persons at Camp.