MAKE AN IMPACT BY DONATING YOUR CHANGE
It’s easy. It’s secure. It’s tax deductible. It changes lives!
Donating the spare change from your credit or debit card purchases allows us to make a difference and create meaningful experiences for our campers.
- Easy Setup: Getting started takes 30 seconds, and the impact lasts a lifetime!
- Credit & Debit Cards: RoundUp App integrates with over 9,000 financial institutions. Link as many cards as you like.
- Trusted & Secure: RoundUp App uses the same payment processor as big companies like Facebook, Amazon and Lyft.
- Optional Monthly Cap: If you would like to control your budget, you can cap the max you’ll donate in a given month.
- Tax Deductible: Like any donation, giving your change is tax deductible and you will receive a donation receipt at the end of the year.
- iOS, Android, Web: You can get the RoundUp App for any device, at home or on the go.
- Select your nonprofit: Choose “Camp Young Judaea Midwest” to help our non profit organization.
- Link your banks and cards: Securely link your bank account, debit, and or credit cards through the app. This allows the app to donate the change from your transactions.
- Make an impact: RoundUp App will tally the total change of your transactions at the end of the month and send a deposit directly to our summer camp.
- That’s it: Once set up, you don’t have to do anything else but know that every time you swipe, you will be providing life-changing opportunities for our campers.
Is there any cost to use the RoundUp App?
No! The app is free for you to download and use.
What will I see on my credit card statement?
You will see all your purchases, as normal. Your RoundUps will appear on your monthly statement as a single donation to the non-profit you have designated.
Are my donations tax deductible?
Donations through the RoundUp App are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law, just like a normal donation to a tax-exempt nonprofit organization. You will be provided a tax receipt at the end of the year.
Are online transactions included in the RoundUps?
Yes. The RoundUp App will round up all transactions that are linked to your bank account, whether that transaction happens at a physical location or online.
Can I see transactions and RoundUps listed in real time?
Yes. You can see your bank transactions and the RoundUps associated with them in real time. If you log into the app and scroll down, you will see a white box with a number in it. The number tells you the number of RoundUps so far this month. Your transactions should be listed there!
If you have any questions, please reach out to the CYJ Midwest at 224.235.4665 or email@example.com
Thank you for considering investing in the future of your community